[postgis-devel] FW: refractions.net server is down

Kevin Neufeld kneufeld at refractions.net
Wed Jun 3 08:20:56 PDT 2009

Great.  Yeah, it was down... we often get hit with bots from Yahoo that our version of apache can't deal with.  Other
bots that spider the websites are fine ... it's just a few from Yahoo that never release their connections and end up
bringing the server down.  We are building a new server that will hopefully deal with these things better.

Thanx,
-- Kevin