[postgis-devel] Windows build

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Fri Jun 12 09:15:28 PDT 2009

Regina (cc'ed to dev list),

I'm 4-square for providing experimental windows builds, we have a very
large windows user contingent now, and having them help us find bugs
means helping them get testable builds, so yes! We might have to
distribute the builds the old fashioned way, since we probably don't
want betas and rc's in stackbuilder, though perhaps Mark knows what
the stackbuilder policy is?