[postgis-devel] Specifying end cap and join styles Buffer op

strk strk at keybit.net
Fri Jun 19 14:38:19 PDT 2009

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 02:28:46PM -0700, Paul Ramsey wrote:
> The non-ST_ prefixed functions are there for *legacy* purposes, so do
> not add new ones or alter the old ones.

Alright.
Fine for 3 more ST_Buffer then ? Or do you prefer differently
named functions ? Like ST_BufferWithStyle ?

The additional 3 args (optional if we keep ST_Buffer name)
would be 2 strings for end cap and join styles and a float
for mitre join.

--strk;

 Free GIS & Flash consultant/developer      ()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 http://foo.keybit.net/~strk/services.html  /\  Keep it simple!