[postgis-devel] Specifying end cap and join styles Buffer op

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Sun Jun 21 01:43:44 PDT 2009

Paul Ramsey wrote:

> I have not branched 1.4. 1.4.0b1 is tagged, but trunk is still 1.4.

Yeah, I agree with Regina here. We have frozen 1.4 ready for imminent
release, and even voted against one of Paul's new features for the same
reason. So in the interest of actually getting a release out soon and
fairness, now should probably be the time to branch trunk/ and bump
versions so that any new code for this will be committed to what will
become 1.5.

ATB,

Mark.

PostgreSQL - PostGIS