[postgis-devel] Documenting new ST_Buffer

strk strk at keybit.net
Thu Jun 25 05:03:50 PDT 2009

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 10:13:08AM -0400, Paragon Corporation wrote:
> I haven't tried to see if you can stuff in the examples section.   If a
> table casing is allowed.  I suppose that would be the logical place.

As of r4217 the examples for ST_Buffer have queries right below
the diagram. Revisions welcome.
I haven't droped the final (original) section as it contains other tips.
Probably adding images to those too would be nice.

--strk;

 Free GIS & Flash consultant/developer      ()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 http://foo.keybit.net/~strk/services.html  /\  Keep it simple!