[postgis-devel] Nightly build of WKT Raster for Windows?

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Sun Jun 28 13:05:02 PDT 2009

Mateusz et. al,

>> Mateusz,
>>
>> Not as of yet but that is definitely the direction we are going.

> Regina,

> That's a good news.

FWIW,

http://postgis.refractions.net/download/windows/pg84/experimental/ (this
will be the location for all experimental builds against PostgreSQL 8.4 and
we will have similar for other PostgreSQL versions)

I did put up a build for PostgreSQL 84 RC1
http://postgis.refractions.net/download/windows/pg84/experimental/postgresql
_84_postgis14beta1_geos3_1_1_wktraster_016.zip

Which contains the following items:
Postgis 1.4Beta1
Geos 3.1.1
WKT Raster (trunk I think from 6/22/09)
Proj 4.6

So with these you should just be able to copy the the structure into an 8.4
install and run the scripts in the share/contrib/postgis folder and be ready
to go.

I plan to do the same for 8.3 (and rebuild the above with the newer wkt
raster) once I get my new dev box up and running which hopefully will be in
the next day or 2.

For experimental builds I don't think we really need an install exe.

I haven't put these officially up since I wanted to write up some quick
instructions on how to use them.  I think for current PostGIS users, it
should be fairly obvious.

Thanks,
Regina