[postgis-devel] PostGIS 1.4 RC1 vote

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Mon Jun 29 07:22:31 PDT 2009

Paul Ramsey wrote:

> I think we need this patch on 1.4 before we do the RC.
>
> http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/210

Yeah, I agree - it's the only bug report we've had against 1.4 so far,
and the reporter has done a good job with debug logs etc. so it would be
nice to get this one resolved before release. If anyone can help out
with testing, please do.

I also think that we need to solve part of #212; not so much the
interaction with other functions, but we need to get a point where a
user can at least pull out the same geometry that they put in without
crashing before a release.

Mark L, are you able to try and resolve this over the next few days?

ATB,

Mark.

PostgreSQL - PostGIS
http://www.siriusit.co.uk