[postgis-devel] PostGIS 1.4 RC1 vote

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Mon Jun 29 15:34:32 PDT 2009

Mark,

Well few people know about the coumpund curve in polygon so I doubt anyone
is using that particular feature.  I didn't even know it was supposed to
work until someone mentioned it in our book review :) (I assume that was
Mark L who would know enough to mention it and have so many intimate details
:) .

I'm kind of sorry I pointed it out :(

If it's a short fix then sure, but don't want to hold up a release for it.

 I'm not saying we should make the Pg 8.4 deadling.  Just don't want to lose
the momentum when everyone is all settled in their new comfy PostgreSQL 8.4
1.3 surroundings.  They aren't going to want to upgrade.

And since we made a change to such a critical piece, we really need an RC
now.

Thanks,
Regina