[postgis-devel]WKTRaster:WhyhavingtocompilePostgreSQL&PostGISfirst?

Pierre Racine Pierre.Racine at sbf.ulaval.ca
Wed Mar 4 10:09:12 PST 2009

Anyway, I now have WKT Raster installed and running and I can now start to play with our new 15000$ toy. Thanks everybody.

We might speak later about better support for Windows and compilation simplification. There is a a lot of potential linux programmer/contributor out there, but there is also a lot of Windows programmers...

Or maybe we are self-sufficient?

Pierre