[postgis-devel] WKT Raster: Bug tracking

Pierre Racine Pierre.Racine at sbf.ulaval.ca
Fri Mar 6 11:20:11 PST 2009

I would not go with trac unless:

1) We know why PostGIS folks did not choose it. They must have a good reason. Anyone knows?

2) They actually plan to move to trac

If they accept WKT Raster in their Google code account, then maybe we can all move together some day. So there is no risk that we stay alone in our own system. I don't want to be alone :-(

I just wait for god benediction. But who's god?

Pierre