[postgis-devel] Issue 121 in postgis: update tiger_geocoder to run in PostgreSQL 8.3 (patch attached)

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Tue Mar 10 12:28:13 PDT 2009

Comment #7 on issue 121 by robe.... at cityofboston.gov: update tiger_geocoder
to run in PostgreSQL 8.3 (patch attached)
http://code.google.com/p/postgis/issues/detail?id=121

Okay so I'll go ahead and commit your changes minus line 15 and commit to
1.3 and
1.4.  Mark do you have any objections?  We can then work on the 1.5 to get
it to use
the new 2008.  I'm willing to  put in a bit more time into that effort.