[postgis-devel] GEOS Warnings

Paul Ramsey pramsey at opengeo.org
Wed Mar 18 22:07:01 PDT 2009

Mark,

Did you commit the changes you showed me at the Sprint, that removed
all the warnings against GEOS 3+?
Right now, PostGIS trunk/GEOS trunk, I'm getting a pretty noisy build on OS/X.

lex.yy.c:4126: warning: 'yyunput' defined but not used
lwgeom_geos.c:189: warning: assignment discards qualifiers from
pointer target type
lwgeom_geos.c:228: warning: passing argument 1 of 'GEOSGeom_destroy'
discards qualifiers from pointer target type
lwgeom_geos.c:1095: warning: assignment discards qualifiers from
pointer target type
lwgeom_geos.c:1295: warning: assignment discards qualifiers from
pointer target type
lwgeom_geos.c:1361: warning: initialization discards qualifiers from
pointer target type
lwgeom_geos.c:1495: warning: initialization discards qualifiers from
pointer target type
lwgeom_geos.c:1958: warning: initialization discards qualifiers from
pointer target type
lwgeom_geos.c:1964: warning: initialization discards qualifiers from
pointer target type
lwgeom_geos_prepared.c:346: warning: assignment discards qualifiers
from pointer target type
lwgeom_geos_prepared.c:379: warning: assignment discards qualifiers
from pointer target type

Paul