[postgis-devel] gml, geojson, svg

Courtin Olivier olivier.courtin at camptocamp.com
Thu Mar 19 05:41:59 PDT 2009

On Mar 19, 2009, at 5:12 AM, Paragon Corporation wrote:

Hi Regina,

> Oh well.  Maybe I should upgrade my gcc to a non-beta version and
> see if
> that fixes my crashing problem.  Still haven't figurd out why this
> crashes
> on my box and didn't before.

For information i've ran GardenTest and svg unit test on both:

    - Linux box with gcc (GCC) 4.3.3 (yes i upgrade my gcc to that :))

    - MacOSX 10.5   i686-apple-darwin9-gcc-4.0.1 (GCC) 4.0.1 (Apple
Inc. build 5465)

On both platforms tests are Ok (postgis trunk revision r3893)
So i'm still unable to reproduce you're crash even with a 4.3.3 gcc

The valgrindlog you provided, fews day ago give clue on buffer overflow,
i've read again the code, and done some minors change in trunk (r3895)
But i don't really think it could explain you're previous crash.

r3895 also tested on both plateform (GardenTest and SVG unit test)

--
Olivier