[postgis-devel] Slouching Towards 1.4

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Fri Mar 20 05:55:10 PDT 2009

Paul Ramsey wrote:
> Folks,
>
> We've got a number of issues still in "Testing", can you flip them to
> fixed unless you truly are still testing them? After that, the doco
> folks do need to complete the transition to the new documentation, and
> windows testing needs to be done, and we're without spitting distance
> of an RC.
>
> Mark, do you want me to try to get a "beater" out? It would require
> you to release a Win32 version, just to get a maximum amount of
> beating done.
>
> Paul

I think we're fairly close, although I really would like to get to the
bottom of this SVG crasher bug if possible, mainly because it could
affect other As_*ML() functions too. I'd also like to verify a Win32 SVN
build too, just in case I need to slip in some extra patches there too.

ATB,

Mark.

PostgreSQL - PostGIS
http://www.siriusit.co.uk