[postgis-devel] Issue 142 in postgis: 1.4 snapshot build is broken

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sat Mar 21 22:07:19 PDT 2009

Comment #5 on issue 142 by ke... at refractions.net: 1.4 snapshot build is
broken
http://code.google.com/p/postgis/issues/detail?id=142

The versions of aclocal and autoconf on the server generating the package
is 1.10
and 2.60 respectively.  I upgraded autoconf to 2.63 but it produced a slew
of errors
autogenerating postgis ... so reverted back to 2.60.

The build is still broken when run from the build server.

Curiously, a different server within our intranet seems to build postgis
fine
running aclocal 1.9.2 and autoconf 2.59

Are others able to properly build postgis at the moment?  Or is this just
an server
configuration issue on the packaging server?

-- Kevin