[postgis-devel] Issue 142 in postgis: 1.4 snapshot build is broken

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Tue Mar 24 02:36:09 PDT 2009

Comment #10 on issue 142 by mloskot: 1.4 snapshot build is broken
http://code.google.com/p/postgis/issues/detail?id=142

Just for the records and easy track of the discussion, Paul and me, we
tested some
solutions that look promising and Paul improved the autogen.sh script:

http://logs.qgis.org/postgis/%23postgis.2009-03-23.log