[postgis-devel] Doxygen linking is pretty neat

Kevin Neufeld kneufeld at refractions.net
Sat May 2 17:08:22 PDT 2009

Do you really like the Doxygen propriety style of comments?

The JavaDOC style that the raster folks have adopted has the same effect.
http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/browser/spike/wktraster/rt_core/rt_api.h#L267
produces...
http://postgis.refractions.net/documentation/raster-doxygen/df/d4b/rt__api_8c_c2b06d67f4515dc04c6e2ecb645df452.html#c2b06d67f4515dc04c6e2ecb645df452

-- Kevin