[postgis-devel] Geom/Geog Hack Plan

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Tue Nov 3 09:32:19 PST 2009

Yap that's my thinking.  For this scenario, I can't really think of anyone
preferring the less accurate answer when/if the more accurate is available.
So code would be easier to migrate if people didn't need to change function
names to use the new and improved.  Plus I'm lazy.  its easier to add a
proto to an existing function in the docs than a whole new function :)

Thanks,
Regina