[postgis-devel] [PostGIS] #193: PGgeometry.hashCode() does not satisfy certain requirements that are standard in Java

PostGIS trac at osgeo.org
Wed Nov 4 11:55:49 PST 2009

#193: PGgeometry.hashCode() does not satisfy certain requirements that are
standard in Java
-------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
  Reporter:  danpodeanu  |       Owner:  pramsey
      Type:  defect      |      Status:  new
 Component:  postgis     |     Version:  1.3.X
Resolution:              |    Keywords:
Comment (by pramsey):

 I have little way to test, does the attached patch help? I'll accept
 patches... note that the hashCode() implementation in Geometry is
 commented as "Buggy!" so since this patch depends on it, it might not
 help.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/193#comment:2>
PostGIS <http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/>