[postgis-devel] [PostGIS] #78: CheckAuth - doesn't check if trigger exists before trying to create it also why return 0

PostGIS trac at osgeo.org
Sat Nov 7 02:59:01 PST 2009

#78: CheckAuth - doesn't check if trigger exists before trying to create it also
why return 0
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
  Reporter:  robe      |       Owner:  robe
      Type:  defect    |      Status:  assigned
 Component:  postgis   |     Version:
Resolution:  accepted  |    Keywords:
Comment (by mcayland):

 I believe this is a reference to the WFS locking code (see
 postgis/long_xact.sql.in.c). In fact, it seems that we even have the
 original copy still in extras/WFS_Locks. Can this version not go?

 ATB,

 Mark.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/78#comment:4>