[postgis-devel] Multi-Lingual Docs

George Silva georger.silva at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 14:01:15 PST 2009

I'm up for a new pt translation. I just need to learn how to use/or know
(windows) tools that will help to do the job.

Can anyone provide more info on that? I know it's "just" a structure, but
here's the question: can i translate it using Eclipse? If so, where do i
start?

Thanks

George

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 2:53 PM, Olivier Courtin <
olivier.courtin at oslandia.com> wrote:

> On Nov 10, 2009, at 5:45 PM, Kevin Neufeld wrote:
>
> Kevin,
>

>  - I suggest also to use XML entities as often as we can to factorize some
>>>  redundant Docbook code (SQL/MM compatibility, or 3D enabled for
>>> instance)
>>>

>> Either that or use ENTITY variables as in top of postgis.xml for common
>> text.
>>

> Yeap we talk about the same thing :)
>
> --
> Olivier