[postgis-devel] 1.4.1rc1

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Tue Nov 24 01:55:26 PST 2009

Paul Ramsey wrote:

> Anything further on this? There weren't any substantial changes from
> 1.4.0, so these are not new issues. Can we release 1.4.1 now and do
> 1.4.2 later if you bring in patches for pkgsrc builds?

I'd still like independent confirmation from someone first that I
haven't broken anything in shp2pgsql/pgsql2shp with the last set of
patches. Plus I think we really ought to get #316 rolled in at the same
time - I don't see that we are super desperate to get out a 1.4.1 in the
next day or so.

ATB,

Mark.

PostgreSQL - PostGIS