[postgis-devel] 1.4.1rc1

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Wed Nov 25 04:01:37 PST 2009

Okay -- sounds like 3.2 is coming out and for what its worth I just
installed geos 3.2rc2 on a Redhat linux 64-bit and all make check went fine
with the tar ball from site (aside from my usual symlink hacks which I don't
seem to need to do if I install from SVN).

The GEOS issue brings me to another topic which has been really annoying me
for quite some time.