[postgis-devel] Multi-Lingual Docs

Kevin Neufeld kneufeld at refractions.net
Fri Oct 23 17:52:45 PDT 2009

I think it's a great idea.  I was noticing when we started the
documentation face lift how docbook does indeed make multilingual
support easy.

The only thing is, whenever someone submits a patch to the
documentation, they'll have to remember to record the patch in a
documentation bug report so that someone qualified can tackle the
translation to other languages.  I foresee one documentation bug report
category for every language we plan to support.

Cheers,
Kevin