[postgis-devel] regression-tests failing on ubuntu 64 on trunk

Nicklas Avén nicklas.aven at jordogskog.no
Tue Aug 3 07:53:40 PDT 2010

Ok, I'm wrong

I had some old changes in wktparse.tab.h and wktparse.tab.c
When svn told me about the conflict I thought "tf" would give me the
repo-version, but apparently didn't.

That is something I like about TortoiseSVN in Windows that files that is
different from repository is marked so you can't miss it.

I also haven't found out what version I had. It has no header to tell
but the first line is:
/* A Bison parser, made by GNU Bison 2.4.1  */

instead of

/* A Bison parser, made by GNU Bison 2.3.  */

Sorry for the noise

/Nicklas