[postgis-devel] Call for 1.5.2 release

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Tue Aug 10 16:52:04 PDT 2010

Yes we should stick with the old one.  The new one I agree is such a major
change that it really needs more testing.

I haven't compiled PostGIS 1.5 in while (and haven't yet so don't know if I
will run into issues).  I assume not since Mark made a build for Windows.

I didn't notice that Mark L had moved his changes from spike to 1.5.

But -- why arent' these changes in PostGIS 2.0.  The 2.0 version looks like
the old 1.5 unlesss I am mistaken, and I don't see any migrate there.
Shouldn't that one have the new changes?

Thanks,
Regina