[postgis-devel] Call for 1.5.2 release

Mark Leslie mrk.leslie at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 23:05:45 PDT 2010

Paul was kind enough to give me a shake, so I've pulled the changes
out of 1.5 and finally applied them to trunk.

On 11 August 2010 19:27, Paragon Corporation <lr at pcorp.us> wrote:
> +1 -- though I would prefer a security patch  to make my windows 7 look like
> XP :)

Mark Leslie
Geospatial Software Architect
LISAsoft

Ph: +61 2 8570 5000 Fax: +61 2 8570 5099 Mob: +61
Suite 112, Jones Bay Wharf 19-21 Pirrama Rd Pyrmont NSW 2009

LISAsoft is part of the A2end Group of Companies
http://www.ardec.com.au
http://www.lisasoft.com
http://www.terrapages.com