[postgis-devel] where has used the Postgis long transactions support

xie_jiong xie_jiong at 163.com
Wed Aug 25 20:57:12 PDT 2010

Hi all,

   Postgis long transactions support was developed with postgis 1.1.3. But I don't know which Web feature server has used it.
   Postgis long transactions support includes extented lock tables and severl functions as lockrow, addauth, etc. It is used for WFS-T implementation, such as Web feature server of Geoserver + geotools. Has Geotools or other web feature server used Postgis long transactions support? I searched the invoking of lockrow/addauth in Geotools 2.6.5 src code, but didn't find that. Any suggestion?

Jiong