[postgis-devel] ST_Equals, immutable strict

strk strk at keybit.net
Tue Aug 31 09:56:58 PDT 2010

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 12:47:30PM -0400, Paragon Corporation wrote:
> Guys,
>
> We had this discussion before.  Its all documented in this ticket.
>
> http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/536

Interesting discussion indeed.
I've to say though, that I still don't see how that's not
a pgsql bug. If PostgreSQL considers presence of AND as
a sign of a function not being STRICT, then why presence
or absence of STRICT changes anything..

Did the thing ever got to pgsql-hackers for broader analisys ?