[postgis-devel] 1.5.0rc2 - FAST TURNAROUND

Paul Ramsey pramsey at opengeo.org
Tue Feb 2 09:49:16 PST 2010

On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 5:27 AM, Greg Troxel <gdt at ir.bbn.com> wrote:

>  http://postgis.refractions.net/download/postgis-1.5.0rc2.tar.gz
>
> I tried to build this on NetBSD 5.0 against Postgresql 8.4 (built from
> pkgsrc) and had a number of problems.

Greg,

I am unclear on which of these problems are caused by us and which
should be expected to be worked around by you as a packager? I don't
know what pkgsrc is or how it affects things. Basically what I'm
saying is you're kind of on your own -- if you send a patch that works
for you, we can try it and make sure it doesn't break everything else.

Paul