[postgis-devel] [postgis-users] Has anyone seen this before?

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Mon Feb 8 08:38:26 PST 2010

Haven't finished analyzing the situation yet, but don't think its bad RAM as
I had originally suspected.

The reason is as follows
1) If I take this original good table -- restore it on a PostGIS 1.4
database on the same server and repeat the copy process, it works fine.

2) Restoring it on their production server (different server), which is a
1.3.6 and then repeating the process gives the same problem.

This database is a backup of their production database, so could be some
corruption in the original production.

So next step is to create a clean 1.3.6 database on this dev server and
repeat the process to rule out 1.3.6 as the culprit.  Hope to get around to
doing that sometime today.

Thanks,
Regina