[postgis-devel] --enable-debug

strk strk at keybit.net
Mon Feb 15 06:38:23 PST 2010

On Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 03:10:56PM -0800, Paul Ramsey wrote:
> Since debug statements drop info down into notices which are caught by
> regress, wouldn't make check failures be expected with debugging on?

Uhm. Maybe. Did I read a suggestion about how to discard NOTICES and
other backend infos while runnign regression tests ?

I guess the only *expected* NOTICE so far would be the one from st_isvalid
but we might as well stop expecting it now an st_isvalidreason is available...

  /\   http://foo.keybit.net/~strk/services.html