[postgis-devel] [PostGIS] #440: [wktraster] Consolidate st_gdalgeotransform and st_esriworldfile into st_georeference

Pierre Racine Pierre.Racine at sbf.ulaval.ca
Mon Feb 22 12:49:56 PST 2010

Once you have the plPgSQL version, could you compare the speed of the C and the plPgSQL ones on a table containing, let say thousands tiles. This way we can validate that plPgSQL is not MUCH slower than C for simple functions like this. That would be great!

Pierre

>>> BeingabletogetallthepropertiesofarasteralltheGetfunctions