[postgis-devel] New make garden rule

Olivier Courtin olivier.courtin at oslandia.com
Sat Feb 27 04:40:35 PST 2010

On Feb 27, 2010, at 1:00 PM, strk wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 04:09:27PM +0100, Olivier Courtin wrote:
>
>> I've add a new 'make garden' rule in main Makefile.
>> It launch full Garden Test regression process.
>
> Sorry for my ignorance, but what is a Garden Test ?

It's the regression tests writted by Regina, and based upon
PostGIS documentation functions prototypes.

http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/DevWikiGardenTest

It's usefull to see if Postgis just don't crash on some functions
with peculiar geometry input.
Or if some functions returns unwanted lwerror...

--
Olivier