[postgis-devel] New make garden rule

strk strk at keybit.net
Sat Feb 27 07:50:51 PST 2010

On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 07:12:13AM -0800, Paul Ramsey wrote:
> Mostly we've been using the garden tests to find segfaults so far.

It would be nice to also find behaviours unexpected by
documentation.
Ok, not all unexpected behaviours but simple ones like the
case I'm reporting, which is unsupported arguments.
If the documentation says a function takes an int we want
it to accept an int... This kind of check might be automatic.

  /\   http://foo.keybit.net/~strk/services.html