[postgis-devel] I guess some people really want a VC++ compiled PostGIS

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Wed Jan 6 22:27:07 PST 2010

The MSI thing? I think the Win sysadm types in general like their
MSI's since they are more scriptable. I mean, the same thing could be
said about providing a "one click" installer for Linux... "huh? give
me an RPM!" So, yeah. Ideally, there would be .deb for debian and .rpm
for rhat and pkg for solaris and dmg for mac and msi for win32... but
man, who has that kind of time!? :)