[postgis-devel] 1.5.0beta1

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Thu Jan 7 12:44:02 PST 2010

Paul,

+1
I haven't had a chance to test #311 yet.  Hope to do that probably sometime
tomorrow under MingW.

As far as 236 and 330 goes.
In theory we could have a beta1 release without those and have that as part
of the beta release testing process No?

I have upgraded some installs from 1.3 to 1.5 and 1.4 to 1.5, and haven't
noticed any issues yet, aside from earlier 1.5 releases I had to upgrade
with the 1.4 script instead of the 1.5 minor script.

Thanks,
Regina