[postgis-devel] two questions about UsersWikiWinCompile

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Sat Jan 9 12:18:18 PST 2010

Yah I set the prefix to a different location so can test different versions
of libxml.  Since its statically compiled into the postgis-1.5.dll anyway,
it doesn't need to go into postgres folder.

./configure works fine for me under MingW though.  It doesn't work for you.
I think both configure and ./configure work fine for me so I'm indifferent
if you want to change it.

Thanks,
Regina

  _____