[postgis-devel] [PostGIS] #311: Rename postgis.sql to postgis-1.5.sql

Nicklas =?utf-8?Q?Av=E9n?= nicklas.aven at jordogskog.no
Thu Jan 14 04:49:34 PST 2010

It is always little tricky to do make check, but this I think is an error I haven't seen before.In the logfile I get: psql:postgis.sql:56: ERROR:  could not access file "/c/utv/src/pg15/regress/00-regress-install/lib/postgis-1.5": No such file or directory Haven't investigated any further /Nicklas

I will try