[postgis-devel] PostGIS 1.5 beta2

Nicklas Avén nicklas.aven at jordogskog.no
Fri Jan 15 04:06:44 PST 2010

you were rith agin Mark editing regress/postgis didn't work though because it was overwritten at the next run nut I hardcoded in regress/makefile like this
# Where we put our regression installation
#srcdir=$(shell pwd)
#REGRESS_INSTALLDIR=$(srcdir)/00-regress-install
REGRESS_INSTALLDIR= C:/utv/src/pg15/regress/00-regress-install
then it seems to work. I still have the usual problem with windoes newline. But it looks normal exept for that. /Nicklas