[postgis-devel] PostGIS 1.5 beta2

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Fri Jan 15 04:17:12 PST 2010

Nicklas Avén wrote:

> you were rith agin Mark
>
> editing regress/postgis didn't work though because it was overwritten at
> the next run
>
> nut I hardcoded in regress/makefile like this
>

> # Where we put our regression installation
> #srcdir=$(shell pwd)
> #REGRESS_INSTALLDIR=$(srcdir)/00-regress-install
> REGRESS_INSTALLDIR= C:/utv/src/pg15/regress/00-regress-install
> then it seems to work.
>
> I still have the usual problem with windoes newline. But it looks normal
> exept for that.
>
> /Nicklas

Excellent. So what you need to do is make 2 changes: firstly in
regress/Makefile.in:

REGRESS_INSTALLDIR=`pushd $(srcdir) > /dev/null; $(PWD); popd >
/dev/null`"/00-regress-install"

Then all you need to do is alter configure.ac so that PWD is set to "pwd
-W" for Windows users and "pwd" for everyone else. If you come up with a
suitable patch, I'm happy to review it.

ATB,

Mark.

PostgreSQL - PostGIS