[postgis-devel] PostGIS 1.5 beta2

Nicklas Avén nicklas.aven at jordogskog.no
Wed Jan 20 07:34:12 PST 2010

Mark After a lot of trial and error I have a patch that works for me in MingW :-) first I tried to pass "pwd -W" as is, to makefile.in  and let it make the path from there. I thought that was what you meant. But I didn't success so in the patch the path is made earlier so PWDREGRESS holds the path in itself instead of pwd-WIs that ok? If someone wants to try it: you have to run autogen.sh after applying the patch.  /Nicklas