[postgis-devel] [PostGIS] #389: Can't make check under MingW

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Thu Jan 21 04:36:53 PST 2010

PostGIS wrote:

> Comment:
>
>  OK, committed at r5148.[[BR]]
>
>  My first ever commit to the trunk :-)

Congratulations! :)

A couple of minor points I've just picked up looking at the patch:

- Can you please re-instate the comment included in your original
version - otherwise in several years we'll be wondering why on earth
this hack exists in the first place ;)

- Please maintain the line spacing precedent set by the existing file,
e.g. 2 new lines between each commented major section. It just makes it
easier on the eye trying to locate specific sections.

ATB,

Mark.

PostgreSQL - PostGIS
http://www.siriusit.co.uk