[postgis-devel] Implement "make astyle" patch

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Wed Jan 27 05:47:26 PST 2010

Hi folks,

While we're on the subject of astyle, please find attached the following
patch that allows "make astyle" to reformat all of the relevant .c
files. It can be used either just before release, or by developers just
before commit.

I'd suggest doing it this way so that we can guarantee everyone is
running a consistent astyle command across the codebase.

ATB,

Mark.

PostgreSQL - PostGIS
http://www.siriusit.co.uk