[postgis-devel] [PostGIS] #549: ST_isCollection

PostGIS trac at osgeo.org
Thu Jul 1 02:59:23 PDT 2010

#549: ST_isCollection
 Reporter:  strk         |       Owner:  pramsey
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new

Comment(by yabo):

 Without the typos :

 +int ST_IsCollection(PG_FUNCTION_ARGS)
 +  PG_LWGEOM* geom;
 +  return lwgeom_is_collection(geom->type);

 I don't have a setup to test this from PostGIS svn right now, so I can't
 tell if it works or not though it compiles fine with this patch.

Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/549#comment:2>
PostGIS <http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/>
The PostGIS Trac is used for bug, enhancement & task tracking, a user and developer wiki, and a view into the subversion code repository of PostGIS project.