[postgis-devel] PostGISonline.org is online :-)

Jeff Adams jadams at azavea.com
Mon Mar 8 07:22:35 PST 2010

My packets die after ...telecity.net (tried multiple times):

Tracing route to www.postgisonline.org [109.74.203.88]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

  1     1 ms     1 ms    <1 ms  216.158.51.81
  2     8 ms    24 ms     9 ms  core-1-mul1.sdfc.dca.net [216.158.59.49]
  3   147 ms   203 ms   175 ms  core-5-gig-vlan-500.sdfc.dca.net[216.158.2.3]
  4     4 ms     7 ms     3 ms  ge2-4.br01.phl02.pccwbtn.net [63.218.31.9]
  5    79 ms    86 ms    79 ms
telecity.ge9-9.br02.ldn01.pccwbtn.net[63.218.13.222]
  6    80 ms    81 ms    80 ms
te4-1-dist65-01.lon10.telecity.net[217.20.44.218]
  7     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  8     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  9     *        *        *     Request timed out.
 (etc).

How weird.