[postgis-devel] [postgis-users] 2 versions of PostGIS at same time for developing. How?

Pierre Racine Pierre.Racine at sbf.ulaval.ca
Mon May 3 06:57:54 PDT 2010

There are two recent stable versions of PostGIS: 1.4.2 and 1.5.1. It would be interesting to test with 1.3.6 as well, just in case it works...

It is possible and preferable to install different versions of PostGIS in different databases under the same instance of PostgreSQL (unless you also want to test with different versions of PostgreSQL 8.3.10 and 8.4.3).

Pierre