[postgis-devel] mingw autotools

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Tue May 11 18:24:51 PDT 2010

Paul,

Which version of GEOS are you configuring?

Like I mentioned I haven't had problems with GEOS <= 3.2.2 , but the 3.3.0
just can't build under mingw.  Which I suspect you are running into the same
issues?

I think it builds fine under my VS /VS Express environments last I checked.

Which  of course vastly limits my ability to test anything in the PostGIS
2.0 trunk (aside from I have issues - can't build even against old GEOS the
trunk under mingw)

Thanks,
Regina