[postgis-devel] in_gml

Olivier Courtin olivier.courtin at oslandia.com
Sat Nov 20 00:09:53 PST 2010

On Nov 19, 2010, at 11:34 PM, Paul Ramsey wrote:

Hi Paul,

> I feel like in_gml is a little ... flaky? Delicate? Right now hudson
> is regressing with tests that pass while my OSX machine is failing a
> couple of the xlink tests. It's all very hard to understand.

Humm could you be a bit more precise ?
Never met such problem on regression test on it

> There's
> also some odd code in there cloning pointarrays for no obvious reason

There's ptarray_clone usage to copy point from dynamic point array
to LWGEOM point array.

Is there now with your new point array API a way to add point without
having to use dynamic point array ?

> and a note that it's being done to dodge some memory issue.

Don't get you on this point,
What do you refer to ?

--
Olivier