[postgis-devel] ISO19125 Draft Comments on the wiki

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Fri Oct 15 07:55:12 PDT 2010

Hi folks,

FWIW I've just collected all Paul's thoughts from his email and any
others I have found in various mail folders and placed them on the
PostGIS wiki here:

http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/DevWikiISO19125

I'd suggest that we maintain this in the vain hope that the ISO19125
people will get themselves a wiki account on OSGEO and add in their
answers ;)

Olivier, feel free to point them towards this URL in one of your sessions...

ATB,

Mark.

PostgreSQL - PostGIS
http://www.siriusit.co.uk